Shopware 6 - Minimum Order Amount per Customer Group
Having a Minimum Order Amount per Customer Group Extension is a necessary in the wholesales, distribution, and manufacturing business. It protects suppliers, ensures cost efficiency and revenue without losing customers by setting a limitation to order value. The process can do maximize the number of products that customers can buy before purchasing.
The store admin can restrict the customers to checkout based on the minimum order amount by displaying an error message and disabling the checkout button .
Doing so, the merchants can increase the profit margin, recover the order management expenses as well as increase the average order value in Shopware store. Further, if you want to set the minimum order amount in Shopware based on customer groups, HTCSoft offers Shopware Minimum Order Amount per Customer Group Extension that validates the order based on the minimum order amount by restricting it based on the customer group.
Note: The order amount is compared with the minimum order amount which is the final price of order so it includes the tax, voucher, ...
- Easy setup of the minimum order value for the customer group.
- Flexible Warning Message to notice the minimum order value.
- Compatible with most Shopware themes.
- Set up a minimum order amount for each customer group.
- Disable “Proceed to Checkout” button in case of under-amount orders and show warning message.
- Allow to set up the warning message for each sales channel.